Turkey is known for its uniqueness when it comes to holidays and tourism vacations from beautiful Hotels, conducive weather, friendly citizens, and lots of tourism activities to explore. It's a gateway for honeymooners, a wonderland for adventure seekers just to mention but a few to enjoy when you visit turkey on a vacation.
Package rates vary as shown below:-
Per Person Sharing NGN 598,875
Per Triple Sharing NGN 590,250
Single Occupancy NGN 676,500
Daily Itinerary Details
Day 01: Arrive at IST/SAW Airport then Transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Full Day Princess Island Tour with Lunch (with Electric car).
Day 03: Full Day Bursa Cable Car + Shopping Tour with Lunch
Day 04: Transfer to Airport for ASR/NAV Flight. Transfer to hotel.
Day 05: Full Day Cappadocia Nort Tour with Lunch.
Day 06: Full Day Cappadocia South Tour with Lunch.
Day 07: Transfer to Airport for AYT Flight. Transfer to hotel.
Day 08: Full Day Antalya Old City Tour & Waterfall Tour with Lunch.
Day 09: Full Day Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour with Lunch.
Day 10: Transfer to Airport for IST flight to catch the homebound flight
Package Inclusions:- Visa Fee
-03 Nights Accommodations @ Istanbul: 4* The Byzantium Hotel & Suites/BB
-03 Nights Accommodations @ Cappadocia: 5* Emin Kocak Hotel /HB
-03 Nights Accommodations @ Antalya: 4* Ring Downtown Hotel - 4* Old Town Point Hotel /BB
-All tours mentioned above (including entrance fees, taxes & professional guiding)-SIC
-All airport transfers (in a good model luxury vehicle)-PRIVATE / SIC IN CAPPADOCIA
-Istanbul – Cappadocia- Antalya – Istanbul Flight Tickets
-DEPARTURE & RATES ARE GUARANTEED UNTIL 15 MARCH 2022
-NEW YEAR PERIOD ( 26 DEC. 2021 - 02 JAN. 2022 ) IS NOT VALID
Turkish entry Visa requirement Includes:-
1. Valid passport for at least 6 months
2. 2 passport photographs with white background
3. Last 6 months personal bank statement with a reference letter dated and stamped by the bank
4. Certificate of incorporation (for business owners)
5. Income tax clearance and Company bank statement of account for 6 months (for business owners)
6. Documents of landed property (if any)
7. Marriage certificate if married
8. Employment contract with a 6-month payslip
9. copies of Travel history