Covering an area of 1,684 sq km, Ras al-Khaimah is one of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates. It is on the northern part of UAE and boarders the Oman's exclave of Musandam. The UAE though a desert, in Ras al-Khaimah you find the most fertile soil of all in the country; this is due to a larger share in rainfall and underground streams from Omani mountains. Ras al-Khaimah offers a different experience from the other Emirates, see its luxury.
Please Note: Package is valid till June 30th, 2017.
- 2 nights stay in a 4 star hotel in Ras al-Khaimah
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Daily breakfast
- Full Day Ras al-Khaimah tour
- Visit the Al Marjan Island, Al Marina and Yacht Club
- Visa not included
- Flight not included. Request for a quote
Package Cost: NGN220,890 per person sharing
Day 1 - Wecome to Ras al-Khaimah
- Leave Lagos for Dubai on the earliest flight available. On arrival in Dubai, you will be driven to Ras al-Khaimah. It is a 40 minutes trip from the Dubai Airport
- Get some rest at the hotel before activities the next day
Day 2 - A Tour of the Desert
- After your scrumptious breakfast, get some rest at the hotel. Enjoy the luxury view of the wide expanse of sand and land.
- The afternoon will be the perfect occasion for you to experience Ras al-Khaimah. A guide will take you for an exciting tour of the desert. Visit the Al Marjan Island, Al Marina and the Yacht Club
- Engage in a number of desert activities
- Meals included: Breakfast
Day 3 - Depart Khaimah to Lagos
- Enjoy a relaxing morning in your comfortable room, breakfast will be served.
- A guide will then transfer you to the airport for your flight back home.
Brought to you by Mr. Boku of FlyBoku.com, the foremost online travel agency in Lagos, Nigeria.