PRETORIA & DURBAN JULY TOUR
The Durban July is one of twelve feature races run at Greyville with the action starting before midday and continues into the evening under the floodlights.
Travel Date (2nd July – 7th July 2019)
price is per person sharing
NGN527,850 for single
- A Night Accommodation at the Regency Hotel
- A Night Accommodation at the Luxury Premiere Classe Train to Durban
- 3 Night’s Accommodation at The Coastlands Musgrave Hotel or Similar
- Daily Breakfast
- All Tours and Entrance Fees
- Ticket to the Vodacom Durban July
- Return Airport Transfers
- Visa fee
rates and rooms are subject to availability
child & infant rates available on request
Flight is excluded
- Day 1, Tuesday: Meet and Greet at OR Tambo International Airport
Transfer to Pretoria and Check in at the Regency Apartment Hotel
Pretoria City Tour followed by Sunset Tour to Union Buildings
Rest of Evening at Leisure
- Day 2, Wednesday: Adventure Day: Zip lining or Quad Biking at The Cullinan
Enjoy South African Braai Experience during the Experiences
Check Out of the Hotel
Evening – Board the Premiere Classe Train: A Moving Hotel 4 Star Experience to Durban with Meals and Drinks on Board.
- Day 3, Thursday: Meet and Greet at Durban Station
Transfer to Hotel for Check in and Relax
Spend the Day at Ushaka Marine – Visit Aquarium, Dolphin Show and Wet & Wild Fun time.
For Lunch, Dine with the Sharks at Cargo Hold Restaurant
Evening at Leisure.
- Day 4, Friday: Visit the Gateway Shopping Theatre for Ultimate Shopping Experience.
- Day 5, Saturday: Spend the Day at the Vodacom Durban July and Rub Shoulders with “Who is who of the Continent”.
This includes hospitality ticket to the Event in a Private Marquee with Fashion, Meals, Drinks and lots of Entertainment.
- Day 6, Sunday: Check Out of your Hotel and Depart for the Airport