Johannesburg, also referred to as Jozi is South Africa's biggest city and the capital of Gautang province. It is located in the miniral-rich Witwatersrand range of hills and is the centre of a large-scale gold and diamond trade. Its sprawling Soweto township was once home to Nelson Mandela and Bishop Desmond Tutu; two of Africa's greatest sons. With the offers of this package, you have the opportunity to live the night and rise with the beautiful sun in the city of Jozi.
- 3 nights stay in a star hotel in Jo'burg
- Daily breakfast
- Visa not included
- Flight not included. Request for a quote
Package Cost: per person sharing
Day 1 - Touch down at Jo'burg
- Leave Lagos for Johannesburg. On arrival, you will meet our local representatives who will transfer you to the beach resort
- Depending on arrival time, guests are free to relax at their own leisure
- Meals included: Dinner on the plane
Day 2 - Discover the city
- The morning is a perfect time to run Jozi. After breakfast, head on to explore the city through the day
- This city trades in gold and diamond, here you may add to your collection of jewelries
Day 3 - Take a Tour of Soweto
- Soweto is one of the must-visit places when in SA. It has housed two of Africa's greatest; Nelson Mandela and Desmond Tutu. Head out after breakfast to experience what it is like to grow up in the sprawling streets of Soweto
- Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 4 - Depart Jo'burg for Lagos
- After breakfast, enjoy a relaxing morning in the comfort of your room. Then check out and seize the occasion to interact with locals, maybe shop for a few things.
- Our guide will then transfer you to the airport for your flight back home.
PLEASE NOTE: Prices are not fixed and are liable to change without NOTICE, therefore early bookings are advised.
Brought to you by Mr. Boku of FlyBoku.com, the foremost online travel agency in Lagos, Nigeria.