Egypt Take Over package is built for our customers to explore 3 cities in Egypt- Cairo, Luxor, and Hurghada, staying in 5-star hotels and resorts and we will be having a time of our lives as we bond and mingle with other Nigerians that we will meet on the trip, and off course we will be TAKING OVER!
Package Travel Date: 17 – 25 June 2021
- An economy class return ticket on Egypt Air
- 2 nights in a 5-star hotel Cairo in - Steigenberger Pyramids Cairo with daily breakfast
- 2 nights in a 5-star hotel Luxor in - Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa with daily breakfast
- 4 nights in a 5-star hotel Hurghada in – Jaz Aquaviva with daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, and drinks with alcohol
- full day Cairo including Pyramids & Sphinx, Egyptian Museum in Tahrir square and Khan El Khalili Bazar
- Full-Day Tour to East and West Banks of Luxor including Karnak, Luxor Temples, Valley of the Kings, and more
- Snorkeling and Deep sea diving in Hurghada
- Transfers from Luxor to Hurghada in an air-conditioned coach
- Egypt sticker visa
- Return airport transfers
- English speaking Tour guide
- Single occupancy – N910,000
- Sharing rate for an adult – N805,000
Minimum deposit of N150,000 per person. You can also make the full payment at once.
Payment should be made online or into our bank account;
Bank - GTBank: 0537348391
FlyBoku Travels and Tour Media Limited
Please note that we require 7 working days to process the visas so we advise that you respond quickly as seats are also limited. We need your data page immediately after you send your deposit.
Documents required for the visa processing;
- International Passport not less than 6 months validity from the date of departure
- Evidence of where you work - an ID card, employment letter, introduction letter, or CAC document
- 2 copies of your passport photograph taken against a white background
- You must travel with Face masks and sanitizers and use them in public places and crowded places
- Please note that you require a negative PCR Covid19 test certificate when visiting Egypt. This will be presented to the airline upon check-in and upon arrival in Egypt
- You will also be required to present a negative PCR Covid19 test certificate when entering Nigeria. This test will be done in Egypt 2 days before departure
- Also, note that a yellow fever vaccination card is required for this trip.
Follow our official hashtag and social media handles for more update - #EGYPTTAKEOVER @FLYBOKU
We look forward to hosting you in Egypt.