Discover the Dazzling City of Dubai
Dubai is where the scenic desert meets the sea and grand luxuries adorn an ancient city. Your super exciting Dubai itinerary for 4 days begins with a venturesome Dubai Desert Safari followed by an interactive city tour of Dubai and a lavish cruise ride through the Dubai Creek.
Please Note: Package is valid till June 30th, 2017.
- Visa fee
- Return airport transfers in Dubai
- 3 Nights stay in a 4 star hotel
- Catch a glimpse of the urban and architechtural city with a Half day Dubai city tour
- Unforgettable Dhow cruise with sunset dinner
- Experience the wind whipped dunes with a Desert Safari plus barbeque dinner
- Experience a spellbound performance by the traditional Tanura Dancers
- Shopping session in one of the famous malls at own leisure
- Flight not included. Please request for a quote
- Tourism Dirham (Up to $6 per night)
Package Cost: NGN209,900 per person sharing
Day 1 - Welcome to Dubai
- Leave Lagos for Dubai on the earliest flight available. On arrival in Dubai, you will meet our Dubai Based representatives at the airport who will transfer you to the hotel
- Get some rest at the hotel before activities the next day
- Meals included: Dinner on the plane
Day 2 - Desert Safari and BBQ Dinner
- After your scrumptious breakfast, get some rest at the hotel, or enjoy the city on your own.
- The afternoon will be the perfect occasion for you to experience the desert of Dubai. Our guide will take you for an exciting dune drive to a camel farm. The drive continues across the desert, and you’ll stop to watch the beautiful sunset before reaching the campsite
- Take a thrilling ride through the deserts. Indulge in authentic Arabic cuisine. Be spellbound by the fascinating performances by exotic dancers and gaze at the sparkling stars as you enjoy the ambience around you.
- Engage in a number of desert activities like dune bashing, camel riding, sand boarding, and jeep racing. (charged extra)
- Meals included: Breakfast and Dinner
Day 3 - Dubai City Tour and Dhow Dinner Cruise
- Discover Dubai with our local representative. After a delicious breakfast at your hotel, leave for a half day Dubai city tour
- Discover Dubai’s awe-inspiring history at the Dubai Museum and visit the shimmering Jumeirah Mosque. Marvel at the glitzy Burj Al Arab Hotel - the world’s only seven-star hotel, and the Atlantis Hotel, sitting atop the crescent shaped Palm Island and the Jumeirah Beach.
- In the late afternoon, our guide will pick you up for an unforgettable cruise: A sunset dinner on a traditional Arabian Dhow in the heart of Dubai. Sail across the Dubai Creek and gorge on a mouth-watering buffet dinner. Check out Dubai’s architecture and glittering structures as you sail by.
- End the night with a good nights rest at the hotel
- Meals Included: Breakfast and Dinner
Day 4 - Dubai to Lagos
- Enjoy a relaxing morning at the poolside or in your comfortable room. Then check out and seize the occasion to shop in one of Dubai’s well-known malls.
- Our guide will then transfer you to the airport for your flight back home.
Brought to you by Mr. Boku of FlyBoku.com, the foremost online travel agency in Lagos, Nigeria.