Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Sometimes referred to as the Lion City, the Garden City or the Little Red Dot, it is a sovereign city-state in Southeast Asia. Singapore's territory consists of one main island along with 62 other islets. Here you are certain to find a mix of the big attractions, quite a number of charming local neighbourhoods and lesser-known sights, capped off with suggestions for delighting your taste buds at the end of a long day exploring. All you have to do is get to it!
- 3 nights stay in a 3 star hotel in Singapore
- Daily breakfast
- Return airport transfers in Singapore
- Half day Singapore city tour
- A visit Jurong bird park
- Half Day Sentosa city tour
- A visit to Universal Studios Singapore
- All tours & transfers on Seat-In-Coach basis
Package Cost: NGN372,700 per person sharing
- Visa not included
- Flight not included. Request for a quote
Day 1 - Welcome to the Lion City
- Leave Lagos for Singapore. On arrival, you will meet our local representatives who will transfer you to the beach resort
- Depending on arrival time, guests are free to relax at own leisure
- Meals included: Dinner on the plane
Day 2 - Discover the city
- Begin the day with breakfast at the hotel. Discover the city
- Be a part of excursions to the Jurong Bird Park and the Universal Studios, Singapore
Day 3 - Visit Sentosa; Asia's favourite playground
- Go on a journey to Sentosa; Singapore Island's resort. Discover the many different sides of this fun place as fun is all around in this State.
- Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 4 - Depart Singapore
- After breakfast, enjoy a relaxing morning at the poolside or in the comfort of your room. Then check out and seize the occasion to interact with locals, maybe shop for a few things.
- Our guide will then transfer you to the airport for your flight back home.