Canada Healthcare Package
CANADA HEALTH CARE PACKAGE
- Registration and onboarding (GPP Membership)
- Registration and Medical Assessment
- Entry Level “Care Professional” training
- Canada relocation training
- Internship/ Industrial attachment with Specialist Medical Facility (measurement and monitoring)
- “Health Cares” “Care Professional” Accreditation Exams
- Medical Scrubs (Uniform) and ID card
- Employment Placement / Engagement in Canada: COVERED by “Health Cares”
- JAPA/ Relocation: Covered by the sponsor.
- Timeline: 6 months to get the final “Health Cares” Certificate
- Timeline to JAPA in 6 to 9 months
- Academic qualifications
- International passport, not less than 6 months validity
- 2 passport size photograph
- Company job offer letter (to be provided by the employer from Canada)
- Applicant's Six months recent bank statement (with a reference letter from the bank)
- Sponsorship / Introduction letter (To be provided by us)
- Any other supporting documents: Pay slips, investments, tax clearance, work I.D card, employment letter etc.
- Police character test
- Health tuberculosis test
- Visa assistance (visa fees not included in the package)
Note: Payment needs to be made to commence Visa Application.
- Flight ticket
- Accommodation in Canada
- Visa fees
Cost - NGN 3,750,000
Initial Deposit - NGN 2,750,000
Balance to be paid after the job is out.