Discover unrevealed mouth- watering Adventures, Kayak and Lilo up the Storms River Gorge or snorkeling at the Storms River Mouth along South Africa's Garden Route.
Cape Town shopping options invite you to endlessly browse. Elegant malls such as the Victoria Wharf at the V&A Waterfront, antique shops, craft markets, flea markets and art galleries abound. Specialist boutiques offer an enticing array of unusual items not readily obtainable elsewhere.
Undoubtedly, South Africa’s main attractions are its beautiful mountain and coastal views; however its cities also attract more than enough tourist attention. The combination of the beauty of the landscape and friendly nature of the locals makes South Africa a truly inspiring and exciting country to explore.
With its majestic Table Mountain backdrop, Cape Town is one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
What to Explore?
- Make your Arrival & Settle in Mount Grace Hotel
-which includes Lunch at the hotel
- Jet Leg Spa treatments
-and Dinner retire for the day.
- Experience the History & Tourist Attractions – Begin your day back in time
- First Stop at Sterkfontein Caves where life began, Visitors can venture into an abandoned mine tunnel or enjoy lunch at one of several picnic tables
- Spend the Afternoon at the Cradle of Humankind Museum;
which is approximately 90 minutes' drive from the Johannesburg city centre, which offers visitors the opportunity to learn about stones and bones, wine and dine in tranquil surroundings, try out a range of adrenalin-pumping activities, have a beautiful wedding, discover a range of wonderful wildlife and experience culture and craft.
- The Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site
one of the eight in the country. Also known as the world's richest hominid site, home to around 40% of the world's human ancestor fossils.
The area is also home to a diversity of birds, animals and plants, some of which are rare or endangered.
- Dinner under the stars
When you think of a luxury safari holiday, the term 'under the stars' is never the safari, here you are given the chance to meet with some of Africa's remarkable night crawlers.
- Experience the Beautiful Scenery of Adventure & Water Sports to Harties cable way
- Make your way first to the Ama Zwing Zwing Zip Line adventures - which offers Cable Tours & Zip Lines in the Magaliesberg Mountain Range and close to the scenic Hartbeespoort Dam.
- Try having a Lunch at the famous Wind Mill Restaurant -
Taking it easy on Sundown Boat Cruise - Dinner at Greensleeves Medieval Kingdom as Kings & Queens.
- Discover the life style of Cape Town,
wine & dine. Check out & Fly to the Mother City(Cape Town) with a Soft ride on Big Wheel at V & A Water Front – which includes Lunch & Shopping spree at the mall
- Indulge yourself with a vacation at the Cape Town Marriott Hotel Crystal Towers,
a luxury hotel boasting sophisticated accommodations and a convenient Century City location.
- Explore the city on a Red Bus to Table Mountain -
Ride through the Wine-lands on a Wine Tram - Enjoy Lunch & Wine tasting - Walk though Long Street for Dinner - Close the Night at Long Street There are a lot of Action Adventure, and Family Activities to experience,
Wine & Dine at the Eagles Eye View of the Mother City,
- Picnic Lunch at Muizenberg Beach:
a small town outside Cape Town and one of South Africa’s best kept secrets. A largely untapped tourist spot,
it’s hard to believe Muizenberg is best known for being one of the most popular beaches with one of the most active surfing communities in South Africa. This beachside suburb supports crowded streets and a bustling beach during the holiday season as locals flock to enjoy this little shoreline town. Though the beach is the main attraction, there’s more to Muizenberg than just sand and water, there’s plenty of surf shops, restaurants and coffee shops located just along the main beach.
- Visit to Cape of Good Hope -
a rocky headland on the Atlantic coast of the Cape Peninsula in South Africa.
- Enjoy Dinner at Camps Bay:
Camp bay is the premier tourist destination in Cape Town, South Africa, and is magnificently located on the Atlantic Ocean, at the foot of the Twelve Apostles.
- Experience Bo-kaap & Township Tour -
Visit some of Cape Town’s most important and oldest settlements during this cultural tour of the Mother City.
Tour Bo-Kaap, the colorful Malay Quarter and the oldest township in the city Langa. Stop at a shebeen (tavern) for a drink (own expense) and to meet some of the locals.
- Bid Cape Town a farewell on Harley Davidson motorcycle ride
- an American motorcycle manufacturer, founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 1903.
Quick goodbye Lunch at the .R. Tambo International Airport - Departure to base countries